The Rochester Association for the Education of Young Children is a valuable resource for any education professional, for networking and professional improvement. We provide professional development through meetings, RAEYC Newsletter, recognition of professional accomplishment, being an active affiliate chapter of the New York State Association for the Education of Young Children (NYSAEYC) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
We provide professional development through:
- RAEYC Newsletter
- Recognition of professional accomplishment
- Being an active affiliate chapter of the New York State AEYC (NYSAEYC) and National AEYC (NAEYC)
Membership may only be made in the name of an individual, NOT an agency, program, school or center. Your dues payment includes membership in NAEYC, as well as membership in the following:
Local: Rochester AEYC #52
State: New York AEYC
We serve communities by:
- Providing welcoming, engaging events that encourage connections among people and communities.
- Designing programs to meet particular needs of various early childhood communities
- Working to be alert to changes in government regulations and policies that affect the care and education of young children
- Encouraging professionals and families to be informed and involved in policy discussions
- Promoting collaboration and cooperation among various agencies serving young children and their families