If you haven’t registered for the Fall Conference, don’t worry you can register on conference day, Nov. 4th!
JOIN US for this INVIGORATING day of LEARNING, NETWORKING, RAFFLES, and YUMMY FOOD!
8:30 – 9:30 am – Check-in
9:00 – 9:50 am – Light Breakfast provided by Tastsebuds
10:00 – 11:30 am – Session 1
- The Box is Best: Supporting Creative Play in the Early Childhood Classroom presented by Wendy Mendola
- Developing STEM Learning Experiences Through Cooking presented by Marianne Dambra
- STEAM Activities and Loose Parts presented by Drew Beeman
- Responsive Curriculum for Infants and Toddlers presented by Barbara VanGennip
11:30 – 12:30 pm – Lunch provided by Sylvio’s
12:45 – 2:15 pm – Session II
- Playing the Assessment Game presented by Debbie Johnson
- Nature’s Loose Parts: Creating an Outdoor Classroom presented by Marianne Dambra and Gina Gayford
- Play with a Purpose in the Early Childhood Classroom presented by Jeanne Loysen, Kathy Burton and Mary Ann Schiffitto
- Understanding and Improving Classroom Student-Teacher Interactions in the Instructional Support Domain of the CLASS Tool presented by Linda Murray and Christine Merle